hemp extract oil
Our Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains the same phytocannabinoids present in the original hemp plant, allowing the cannabinoids to work together synergistically—entourage effect—to achieve a natural state of homeostasis in the body. Along with the hemp plant’s terpenes and flavonoids, there are greater health benefits to support mental and physical well-being, post-workout recovery, relaxation, healthy sleep cycles, and more.
benefits of full spectrum cbd oil
- Refreshing Taste. Unless a CBD Oil Tincture is flavored, many consumers are turned off by the bitter taste of hemp. For this reason, our Full Spectrum CBD Oil is flavored with a refreshing and cool peppermint taste. We were meticulous with our formulation and the taste was just as important as the cannabinoid profile and potency. We recognize that most consumers are more likely to be consistent with their CBD routine if the CBD Hemp Oil is tasty and enjoyable.
- Fast-Acting Effect. This CBD Extract is infused with MCT Oil for fast-acting relief. This CBD MCT Oil bypasses the digestive system so you can effectively absorb the CBD cannabinoids, thus experiencing quicker relief from pain, inflammation, stress, and anxiety.
- Entourage Effect. While CBD and THC are the most known cannabinoids, scientific studies show there are many benefits attributed to all the cannabinoids. Additionally, the research is demonstrating the value and benefit in consuming multiple cannabinoids as opposed to just one at-a-time, like CBD. The synergistic interactions of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids strengthen the health benefits associated with each hemp compound to amplify their potency and overall impact on your health. In short, this is referred to as the entourage effect, and all the cannabinoids play a critical role in producing this effect, including the 0.3% THC in a Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
- Hemp Extract Oil for Post-Workout Recovery & Pain. CBD and other cannabinoids are shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, many consumers with an active lifestyle are choosing a Full Spectrum Hemp Oil to support their post-workout recovery with their aches and pains in lieu of NSAIDs.
- CBD Hemp Oil for Better Manage Everyday Stresses. As mothers ourselves, we often put our needs at the very bottom of our priorities. With the never-ending planning, preparing, errands, playdates, activities, drop-offs and so forth, it can feel like we are on a hamster wheel. It is stressful and exhausting. Am I right? That’s where our Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil comes into play as studies show the benefits cannabinoids may have on managing everyday stresses to support greater focus, clarity and calm. What mom doesn’t want a little more calm and a little less stress?
500mg CBD Oil
In each 500mg Tincture of our Hemp Extract Oil, there are 30 servings with approximately 17mg of these naturally occurring phytocannabinoids: CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBG, CBC and less than 0.3% trace of THC.
Studies have demonstrated CBD to be a powerful antioxidant and indicate its potential to treat a range of inflammatory, age-related and autoimmune disorders.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDa)
CBDa has anti-inflammatory and anesthetic effects, suggesting it may restrict pivotal inflammatory intermediators to treat pain and arthritis.
Cannabidivarin is a homolog of CBD and is reported to have powerful anti-convulsive effects.
CBG is antibacterial and anti-tumor, and it is shown to stimulate brain cell growth and help with insomnia.
CBC contributes to the overall analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects of hemp.
THC is shown to have positive effects on nausea, anxiety, appetite, and pain. Even with less than 0.3% trace amounts in Veré CBD Oil, it is very beneficial to the entourage effect.
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
Additional Details About our Hemp Extract Oil for Sale
- Organic hemp is cultivated and grown on U.S. Farm Bill Compliant hemp farms in Colorado and Oregon
- Hemp is processed through C02 extraction method
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids
- Less than 0.3% THC
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil for refreshing taste
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is infused with organic, fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil) for fast-acting relief
- Free from GMOs, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, additives, fillers, molds and mildew
- Third-party lab tested & verified for cannabinoid profile, purity and potency
- Size | 500mg cannabinoids per 1 fl oz (30mL) bottle
- Serving Size | 1mL dropper contains approximately 17mg cannabinoids
- Servings Per Container | 30mL
buy cbd oil online
Research indicates that CBD Oil may benefit a myriad of conditions like anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, migraines, pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and sleep.
Full spectrum cbd tincture $64.95
frequently asked questions about full spectrum hemp oil
Research and customer anecdotes demonstrate how CBD and other cannabinoids may benefit a plethora of conditions including anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, migraines, pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), inflammation and sleep. The disclosed benefits from our Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil may vary on an individual level since our bodies are all unique; and Hemp Extract Oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As a reminder, hemp products are best used as a supplement and it is best to consult with a physician first.
CBD Oil, CBD Hemp Oil and CBD Oil Tincture all contain the cannabinoid CBD. Often times, these terms are used interchangeably, making it confusing to consumers. Typically, CBD Oil only contains Cannabidiol (CBD), unless specified as a Full Spectrum or Broad Spectrum; whereas CBD Hemp Oil and CBD Tincture includes more than just CBD, like a variety of other beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains more than CBD and includes cannabinoids—CBDa, CBDV, CBG, CBC and less than 0.3% trace of THC—in addition to terpenes and flavonoids. We recommend reviewing COAs to verify the cannabinoid profile, purity and potency in any CBD product.
The synergistic interactions of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids in our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil strengthen the therapeutic benefits associated with each hemp compound to amplify their potency and overall impact on your health. This is known as the entourage effect, and all the cannabinoids play a critical role in producing this.
Research shows that all the cannabinoids play a critical role in producing the entourage effect. However, as more studies are being conducted, we are gaining new knowledge about the myriad of medicinal benefits retained in the properties of THC—more specifically. This includes but is not limited to pain relief, anti-nausea, sleep, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant.
While, both the hemp plant and Full Spectrum CBD Oil can only contain 0.3% THC legally, this small amount has a powerful effect and amplifies the wholesome properties of the other cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids present in our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil.
Our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil is processed through an environmentally-friendly CO2 extraction method to preserve the cannabinoids—CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBG, CBC and less than 0.3% trace of THC—along with the terpenes and flavonoids present in the original hemp plant.
our customers love veré and our online cbd store
TO BUY CBD OIl… OR NOT TO BUY cbd oil?
At Veré we are on a mission to help others feel good “naturally” so they can live their best lives. Whether you choose to buy CBD Oil online or shop for CBD Oil in a store, we are here to help educate and empower so you can make the best decision on behalf of your health and lifestyle.
Need help determining which CBD product is best for your lifestyle and health? Our CBD 101 guide is a great resource that shines a light on the difference between Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil and CBD Isolate Oil as well as the difference between Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil.
Our brand is built upon transparency, and as a gentle reminder, none of our Veré CBD Oil products or CBD Gummies are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition, ailment or disease.
We share our customers’ personal anecdotes and experiences with our online CBD store and CBD products as well as scientific research to help you make an informed decision when shopping for CBD Oil online. We encourage you to take a look so you can quickly learn why Veré is regarded as one of the top CBD companies.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about CBD Oil or to better understand which CBD product may be best for your needs and lifestyle, as you shop for CBD Oil online. There is a lot to choose from in the online marketplace and we understand it can be overwhelming and confusing for a customer to navigate online CBD stores. Let’s be honest, there is no short supply right now. However, few match the quality, safety and efficacy of the CBD Oil and CBD Gummies here at Veré in our online CBD store.