CBD Oil with 0% THC
Our Broad Spectrum CBD Oil contains the same phytocannabinoids present in the original hemp plant, including CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBC and CBN. The hemp plant is first processed through an environmentally-friendly CO2 extraction method to preserve all the cannabinoids. It is in additional winterization and cannabis distillation techniques where the naturally occurring trace amounts of THC are identified and removed. Thus, producing a final CBD Oil that is 100% THC-free.
cbd hemp oil benefits
- Tasty & Delicious. Our CBD Extract Oil has a refreshing and cool peppermint taste; whereas an unflavored Hemp Extract Oil has a bitter hemp taste, turning off many consumers. And let’s be practical, we are more likely to take a supplement daily if it is delicious and enjoyable to the taste buds.
- Fast-Acting Relief. This CBD Hemp Extract is infused with MCT Oil for a fast-acting effect as it bypasses the digestive system so you may experience quicker relief from pain, inflammation, stress, and anxiety.
- CBD and Microdosing. Microdosing CBD is gaining in popularity as a go-to consumption technique when ingesting CBD Hemp Oil. Rather than consume a full day’s serving of cannabinoids in a single dosage, microdosing disperses that daily intake across several doses throughout the day, allowing your body to maintain steady levels of CBD and other phytocannabinoids.
- CBD and Inflammation. CBD amplifies the binding-efficiency of specific protein-coupled receptors found in the body. Your body has its own natural system for interacting with cannabinoids, known as the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is a neuromodulator signaling system that plays an important role within the central nervous system. The endocannabinoid system leverages receptors found throughout the body and can perform different tasks determined by the tissue location. The goal of these tasks is to achieve homeostasis and allow communication between different cell types. Let’s say you have an injury; cannabinoids may decrease the release of sensitizers from the injured tissue. This helps to stabilize the nerve cell, and can also normalize nearby immune cells. This may prevent inflammation so the body can take necessary actions to address the injury.
- CBD and Pain. CBD is shown to bind to the TRPV1 receptors, which influence temperature regulation in the body, inflammation and your perception of pain. When CBD binds to the TRPV1 receptor and is activated, this can cause your pain tolerance to increase as well as to help efficiently regulate the body’s temperature through thermoregulation.
- CBD and Migraines. Some research even suggests that migraines may be caused partly by a deficiency in the endocannabinoid system, resulting in heightened sensitivity to pain and stimuli. This elevated sensitivity to light and noise implies a homeostatic imbalance in the body, which may become more balanced through a daily CBD Hemp Oil regimen.
- CBD as an Alternative to Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is an over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) used to alleviate pain. Ibuprofen is anti-inflammatory but it may have serious side effects that lead to kidney damage or heart attack. For these reasons, many consumers are turning to CBD Hemp Oil instead of ibuprofen.
- CBD and Exercise Recovery. CBD is shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, many athletes and those with active lifestyles are choosing CBD Extract Oil to support their exercise recovery to help reduce aches and pains in the body.
- Reduces Concern for Drug Testing. Certain careers require regular drug testing and consumers in these professions tend to gravitate more towards a THC-free Hemp Extract Oil to alleviate any concern for taking a drug test; a little peace of mind.
- CBD for Stress & Anxiety. As mothers ourselves, we are too familiar with the never-ending battle of balancing the demands of parenthood with careers or household responsibilities. It is stressful and taxing; and oftentimes we are left feeling as though we are not enough or are not being present. The CBD Hemp Oil supports our mental health to better manage these everyday stresses so we can be more calm, focused and relaxed. Who doesn’t want that?
500mg cbd oil that is 100% thc-free
In each 500mg tincture of our Hemp Extract Oil, there are 30 servings with approximately 17mg of these naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, wrapped in a delicious peppermint flavor:
CBD is shown to be an impressive antioxidant with the potential to treat a range of inflammatory, age-related and autoimmune disorders.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDa)
CBDa has anti-inflammatory and anesthetic effects that may restrict critical inflammatory intermediators to treat pain and arthritis.
A homolog of CBD, CBDV is reported to have potent anti-convulsive effects.
The cannabinoid CBC contributes to the overall analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects of hemp.
CBN is bred from the degradation of THC and is common in mature hemp plants. Research has demonstrated its potential properties as an antibacterial agent and an appetite stimulant.
0% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
This cannabinoid is removed during extraction process.
cbd extract oil without thc
Additional Details About our CBD Tincture for Sale
- Organic hemp is cultivated, grown and sourced on U.S. Farm Bill Compliant hemp farms in Colorado and Oregon
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil contains phytocannabinoids like CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBC and CBN
- 100% THC-free CBD Oil
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil for refreshing taste; no bitter aftertaste
- Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil is infused with organic, fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil) for fast-acting relief
- Free from GMOs, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, additives, fillers, molds and mildew
- Third-party lab tested & verified for cannabinoid profile, purity and potency
- Size | 500mg cannabinoids per 1 fl oz (30mL) bottle
- Serving Size | 1mL dropper contains approximately 17mg cannabinoids
- Servings Per Container | 30mL
buy thc-free cbd oil online
Scientific studies have shown CBD Extract Oil may benefit many health conditions—including (but not limited to) anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, migraines, pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and sleep.
THC-Free CBD Oil on sale $64.95
frequently asked questions about hemp extract oil
Research and customer anecdotes demonstrate how CBD Extract may benefit a plethora of conditions including anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, migraines, pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), inflammation and sleep. The disclosed benefits from our Hemp Extract Oil may vary on an individual level since our bodies are all unique; and CBD Extract products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As a reminder, CBD Oil is best used as a supplement and it is best to consult with a physician first.
Our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil includes cannabinoids (CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBG, CBC and less than 0.3% THC), terpenes and flavonoids. Conversely, our Broad Spectrum CBD Oil includes a different variety of cannabinoids (CBD, CBDa, CBDV, CBC and CBN). One specific phytocannabinoid you won’t find in this Hemp Extract Oil is THC.
Certain careers require regular drug testing and consumers in these professions tend to gravitate more towards a THC-free Hemp Extract Oil to alleviate any concern for taking a drug test. While our Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil and CBD Gummies contain THC, it is less than 0.3% and of legal limit in all 50 states. Still, some consumers prefer a CBD product that is 100% THC-free because it better fits their lifestyle. It all comes down to preference.
CBD Tincture and CBD Oil both contain the cannabinoid Cannabidiol (CBD). Often times, these terms are used interchangeably. Typically, CBD Oil only contains Cannabidiol (CBD)—unless specified as a Full Spectrum or Broad Spectrum—whereas CBD Tincture includes more than just CBD like a variety of cannabinoids.
We admit it’s confusing. To take it one step further, our Broad Spectrum CBD Oil includes CBD plus beneficial cannabinoids CBDa, CBDV, CBC and CBN. We recommend reviewing COAs to verify the cannabinoid profile, purity and potency in any CBD product to ensure the right product for you.
Both Pure CBD Oil and CBD Tincture can help support a variety of health conditions, ranging from stress to pain. While our Pure CBD Oil tests at a minimum 99% CBD purity, our CBD Tincture (full spectrum and broad spectrum) includes additional cannabinoids.
Additionally, our Full Spectrum CBD Tincture contains 0.3% THC which further amplifies the potency of the other cannabinoids. Some consumers prefer a 100% THC-free CBD Oil or CBD Tincture and gravitate more towards the Pure CBD Oil or the Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil. It comes down to lifestyle and preference.
Consumers are choosing to buy our THC-free Hemp Extract Oil to help support a variety of mental and physical health conditions, including anxiety and stress. This CBD Tincture is designed with you in mind, helping you maintain and support your mental well-being and a healthier lifestyle. This includes an enhanced focus and a sense of calm so you can better manage everyday stresses. And as a gentle reminder, a CBD Tincture is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
our customers love veré and our online cbd store
TO BUY thc-free CBD OIl… OR NOT TO BUY thc-free cbd oil?
At Veré we are on a quest to help others feel good “naturally” so they can live their best lives. Whether you choose to buy THC-free CBD Oil online or shop for 0% THC CBD Oil in a store, we are here to help educate and empower so you can make the best decision on behalf of your health and lifestyle.
Need help choosing which CBD product is best for your lifestyle and health? Our CBD 101 section is a great resource that sheds light on the difference between Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil and CBD Isolate Oil as well as the difference between Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil.
Our brand is built upon transparency, and as a gentle reminder, none of our Veré CBD Oil products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition, ailment or disease.
We share our customers’ personal anecdotes and experiences with our online CBD store and CBD products as well as scientific studies to help you make an informed decision when shopping for CBD Oil online. We encourage you to to review and you can quickly learn why Veré is regarded as one of the top CBD companies.
Please get in touch with us as you shop for CBD Oil online. We are here to help answer questions relative to CBD Oil and THC-free CBD Oil so you can better understand which CBD product may be best for your needs and lifestyle. There is a lot to choose from in the online marketplace and we recognize it can be complicated for a customer to navigate online CBD stores. Let’s be honest, there is no short supply right now. However, very few match the quality, safety and efficacy of the CBD Oil and CBD Gummies here at Veré in our online CBD store.